Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh,dear beloved

Oh Dear Beloved owner of the Blessed Green Dome,
Do accept my dying wish
Please do come and Bless me with your Glorified presence
And Honor me on my death bed.

Oh Beloved Devine Light of my Great Lord,
Please come so that I can feast my eyes upon You and let me savor the Blessed Sight
Either by letting me visit Your Sacred Place or by You coming in to my dreams
Oh My Beloved Veiled Master, do stay hidden within the veils of my heart.

Please do come and Bless me with your Glorified presence
And Honor me on my death bed.

None has ever seen such a beautiful face,
As the face of Lord’s Beloved,
And this is the attribute of Beloved’s prestigious self,
That even Beloved’s Blessed Shadow has never been seen
The Great Creator Himself could not endure,
Even for the Blessed Shadow to be parted from HIS Beloved

Please do come and Bless me with your Glorified presence
And Honor me on my death bed.

Alone and distressed when I am in my unlit grave, Oh my Beloved Master,
Please do come to my aid, my Dearest King of kings
And enlighten the place forever with Your Divine Light
I implore you in my earnest, for the sake of my Magnificent Creator


Oh Dear Beloved owner of the Blessed Green Dome,
Do accept my dying wish
Please do come and Bless me with your Glorified presence
And Honor me on my death bed.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh0Ne68EAVg&feature=youtu.be
english trnslation of above naat
this translation is by SUHAIL TIJANI (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003598600076)

No comments: