3. rukn-e-shāmī sey miTee wahshat e shām e ghurbat
madīney ko chalo subĥ-e-dilāra dekho
to piyaa khuub bujhāyeeN pyaaseN
juud-e-shah-e-kawsar ka bhi dariyaa dekho
7. zeyr-e-mīzaab miley khuub karam key cheeN.Tey
ka yahaaN zor barasnaa dekho
dekhi hai dar-e-kábah pey beytāboN kee
key mushtāqoN meiN ĥasrat ka taDapna dekho
11. misl-e-parwaana phira kartey they jis shamáh key gird
12. apni us shamáh ko parwāna yahaaN kaa dekho
aankhoN se lagaaya hai ghilaaf-e-kábah
key pardey ka bhi jalwaa dekho
muţeeyoN ka jigar khawf sey paani paaya
siyah kaaroN ka daaman pey machalna dekho
khaana-e-Ĥaq ki to ziyaayeN dekhīN
bayt-e-nabiy ka bhi tajallā dekho
meiN tha laakh árūsoN ka banaaw
farmaa yahaN kawnayn ka duulhaa dekho
ka tha rukn-e-yamāni meiN furogh
yahan anjuman aaraa dekho
ka mazaa deyti thi aaghosh-e-ĥaţeem
pe maaN baap fidaa yaaN karam unkaa dekho
mein rahaa kábah kafeel-ul-ĥujjāj
ab daad rasī-e-shah-e-ţaybah dekho
chukaa zulmat-e-dil bausay-e-sang-e-aswad
bausīy-e-madīnah ka bhi rutbaa dekho
chukī rifát-e-kábah pey nazar parwaazeN
ab thaam key khaak-e-dar-e-waala dekho
niyaazi sey wahaan kaaNmpti paayi ţāát
pey yahaaN naaz gunah ka dekho
tha íyd ahl-e-íbādat key liye
aaO yahaaN íyd-e-dushamba dekho
35. multazam sey to gale lag key nikaaley armaaN
ka yaaN baaham ulajhnaa dekho
masáā meiN ba ummīd-e-şafā dauD liye
ki şafaa ka bhi tamāshā dekho
ki bahaareN to minaa mein dekhīN
naaba fashan ka bhi taDapna dekho
41. ghaur se sun to razā kábey sey aati hai şadaa
42. meri aankhoN sey merey pyaare ka rozah dekho!
1. O Haji, come! see the garden of the King* [the mausolem
of Rasulallah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam]
2. You have seen the Kábah; now see the locus of the Kábah.
3. The evening of your being a stranger ended at the Syrian Corner [rukn-e-shami];
4. Come, let’s go to Madīnah to see an enchanted morning.
5. You have quenched your thirst by drinking water from Zamzam;
6. Come, see the sea of generosity of the Prince of Kawthar.
7. Many droplets of grace were found under the Golden Ditch [mīzāb]
8. Come here; see a downpour in torrents from the Clouds of Mercy.
9. You have seen an impatient crowd throng at the door of the Kábah
10. Come here; see the passion and anguish of those who yearn for him.
11. The Kábah, the lamp you circled in the manner of a firefly;
12. Come, see that light of yours [Kábah] sacrifice itself at his altar.
13. You have touched the drapes of Kábah [ghilaf] with your eyes [in
14. Come, behold the luminous curtains that adorn the palace of the Beloved.
15. The hearts of the pious trembled with fear [of the Almighty] in Makkah;
16. Come, see the sinners throng the beloved’s place, eagerly awaiting pardon.
17. You have seen the rays of light emanating from the House of Allāh as the
18. And as you end, come, see the beams of light radiating from the house of
Rasulallah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam.
19. The Kábah was bedecked in the splendor of a hundred thousand brides;
20. Come see, the majesty of the resting place of the Prince of the Universe!
21. The Yemeni Corner [rukn-e-yamani] appeared as the valley of Ayman
in the mountain
22. Come, see the light which irradiated the Mountain of Tur
23. The arms of the Hateem had the warmth of a mother’s lap;
24. Come here; see the benevolence of the Prince, on whose feet our parents be
25. The Kábah was the guarantor for the acceptance of the prayers of the Hajīs;
26. Come see, the deliverance and bounty of the Prince of Taybah
27. The darkness and evil in the hearts was washed away by kissing the Black
Stone [ĥajar aswad];
28. Come see the exalted station of kissing the dust of Madīnah.
29. Your sights soared and beheld the Kábah’s summit;
30. Hold your headgear as you look at the dust of my beloved’s door.
31. Piety shivered with fear of the Sovereign’s Awe;
32. See the Sin relieved and celebrate at the deluge of Mercy.
33. The Friday in Makkah was a celebration [eyd] of the pious
34. O Sinners! Come celebrate the festival of Monday here.
35. Ye fulfilled your long held desires by embracing the Multazam
[threshold of the door to Kábah]
36. Come, see the conflict; of both Reverence and Yearning wrestle at his
37. You ran between Şafā and Marwā in the hope of being cleansed;
38. Come, see the scene on the cleansing path that leads to the beloved’s
place. ŞallAllāhu álayhi wa sallam.
39. You have seen the waltz of the writhing Bismil [the slaughtered
animal] in Mina;
40. Come here; see the bleeding hearts writhe at the beloved’s doorstep.
41. Listen, Raza! Listen to the Kábah with rapt attention as it says:
42. Come, see the my beloved’s garden with my eyes.