2. You have seen the Kábah; now see the locus of the Kábah.
3. The evening of your being a stranger ended at the Syrian Corner [rukn-e-shami];
4. Come, let’s go to Madīnah to see an enchanted morning.
5. You have quenched your thirst by drinking water from Zamzam;
6. Come, see the sea of generosity of the Prince of Kawthar.
7. Many droplets of grace were found under the Golden Ditch [mīzāb]
8. Come here; see a downpour in torrents from the Clouds of Mercy.
9. You have seen an impatient crowd throng at the door of the Kábah
10. Come here; see the passion and anguish of those who yearn for him.
11. The Kábah, the lamp you circled in the manner of a firefly;
12. Come, see that light of yours [Kábah] sacrifice itself at his altar.
13. You have touched the drapes of Kábah [ghilaf] with your eyes [in reverence];
14. Come, behold the luminous curtains that adorn the palace of the Beloved.
15. The hearts of the pious trembled with fear [of the Almighty] in Makkah;
16. Come, see the sinners throng the beloved’s place, eagerly awaiting pardon.
17. You have seen the rays of light emanating from the House of Allāh as the Haj began;
18. And as you end, come, see the beams of light radiating from the house of Rasulallah Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam.
19. The Kábah was bedecked in the splendor of a hundred thousand brides;
20. Come see, the majesty of the resting place of the Prince of the Universe!
21. The Yemeni Corner [rukn-e-yamani] appeared as the
22. Come, see the light which irradiated the
23. The arms of the Hateem had the warmth of a mother’s lap;
24. Come here; see the benevolence of the Prince, on whose feet our parents be sacrificed.
25. The Kábah was the guarantor for the acceptance of the prayers of the Hajīs;
26. Come see, the deliverance and bounty of the Prince of Taybah
27. The darkness and evil in the hearts was washed away by kissing the Black Stone [ĥajar aswad];
28. Come see the exalted station of kissing the dust of Madīnah.
29. Your sights soared and beheld the Kábah’s summit;
30. Hold your headgear as you look at the dust of my beloved’s door.
31. Piety shivered with fear of the Sovereign’s Awe;
32. See the Sin relieved and celebrate at the deluge of Mercy.
33. The Friday in Makkah was a celebration [eyd] of the pious worshipper;
34. O Sinners! Come celebrate the festival of Monday here.
35. Ye fulfilled your long held desires by embracing the Multazam [threshold of the door to Kábah]
36. Come, see the conflict; of both Reverence and Yearning wrestle at his threshold.
37. You ran between Şafā and Marwā in the hope of being cleansed;
38. Come, see the scene on the cleansing path that leads to the beloved’s place. ŞallAllāhu álayhi wa sallam.
39. You have seen the waltz of the writhing Bismil [the slaughtered animal] in Mina;
40. Come here; see the bleeding hearts writhe at the beloved’s doorstep.
41. Listen, Raza! Listen to the Kábah with rapt attention as it says:
42. Come, see the my beloved’s garden with my eyes.