Sunday, August 19, 2012

A SMALL PART FROM SAIFUL MULOOK,POEM ON MY SWEET MUHAMMAD SWALLALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM

What a kind guardian (صلى الله عليه وسلّم) of the Muslim Umma,
 he loves صلى الله عليه وسلّمand intercedes,
The likes of Gabriel are in whose service, the leader of the Prophetsصلى الله عليه وسلّم.

He
 صلى الله عليه وسلّم is the beloved of Allah, a helper on the day of judgment,
Himself an orphan, he consoles and protects the orphans.

I, a sinner, ashamed, a liar, filled with sins,
Have only a single hope, that from your doorstep; have no other protection.


I am blind, and the path is slippery, how can I be keep myself steady?
There are many to push, only you to hold my hand.


Listen to my urging, O guide of guides, please dont push me,
You are a guardian of the weak, God has given you honor





SOURCE:http://sufipoetry.wordpress.com/2009/11/07/saif-ul-malook-mian-muhammad-baksh-1/











No comments: