Saturday, September 22, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL POEM ON HABEEB صلى الله عليه وسلّم BY MAWLANA KHALID BAGHDADI


O the most beautiful of the beautiful صلى الله عليه وسلّم, you burn me with your love!
I care nothing; always with your dream is my mind!
You are the Shah of "Kaba Qawsain", and me a disobedient slave,
How can this confused speak of being a guest of you?
When you glanced once with pity, you enlivened dead hearts,
Refuging your endless mercy, I knocked at your door.
The source of goodness, the ocean of pity you are!
Favor me a drop, I am at a loss of remedy!
Everybody comes to Mecca, Kaba, Safa and Marwa.
As for me, for you I passed over mounts and hills.
Last night I dreamt of my head touching the skies,
I felt as if your servants had stepped on my neck.
O Hadrat Jami, the nightingale of my darling!
From amongst your poems, I selected this couplet:
'Like mangy dogs, with tongues hanging down,
Hoping a tiny drop, to your ocean of favor I came'.

                                                           -Mawlana Khalid al-Baghdadi,the mujaddid of the thirteenth century
                                                            http://www.hizmetbooks.org/poems.html


الّلهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا أَمَرْتَنَا أَنْ نُصَلِّيَ عَلَيْهِ الّلهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا هُوَ أَهْلُهُ الّلهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا تُحِبُّ وَتَرْضَى.
 الّلهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ النَّبِيِّ الأُمِّيِّ وَ آلِهِ وَأَصْحَابِهِ وَسَلِّمْ .
      اَلّلهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي الْعَالَمِينَ إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ





special thanks to SUAAD,ma beloved frnd.suaad,love youuuuu

No comments: