Saturday, September 29, 2012

Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم,a poem on prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم


Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم, O perfected being, come to my bosom
Calling thus your servant
Come now! And grant peace to my heart


Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم, O perfected being, come to my bosom

The sun, moon and infinite stars
Humans, angels and invisible ones
Ceaselessly they are singing and desiring
To adorn you with flower garland

Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم, O perfected being, come to my bosom

Look how ascetics, dervishes, kings and saints
Have turned into mendicants
All taking up their begging bowls
Only to gather this precious flower

Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم, O perfected being, come to my bosom

The world is immersed in that flower’s fragrance
I’m in bliss, only if I receive her.
This poor Rajab laments now!
Where can I find the essence of that flower!

Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم, O perfected love, come to my heart of heart!



-A Baul song from the album, chants Mystiques
Bauls du Bangladesh, Original lyrics in Bangla,rendered in English by sadiq alam
Come O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلّم,a poem on prophet Muhammad  صلى الله عليه وسلّم
source:http://www.mysticsaint.info/2012/06/come-muhammad-chants-mystiques-baul.html?m=1



special thanks to ani,ma belvoed frnd....nik anne ishtaaaaaaaaaaa,

No comments: