Saturday, September 15, 2012

My princeصلى الله عليه وسلّم


My princeصلى الله عليه وسلّم will protect me – therefore I trust in God
The beloved صلى الله عليه وسلّمwill prostrate, will lament and cry-
Therefore I trust in God.
Mohammedصلى الله عليه وسلّم the pure and innocent, will intercede there for his people
When the trumpet sounds, the eyes will be opened..
The pious will gather, and Mohammedصلى الله عليه وسلّم, full of glory
Will proceed for every soul to the gate of the Benefactor
And the Lord will honour him, and forgive us all our sins
Therefore I trust in God


-A poem by sindh Shah Abdul Latif





special thanks for suaad,Ya allah kindle the lamp of ishq,and enlighten her heart,Let the light of her heart spread all over the earth-aameen bi hurmathi nabiyyil ameen swallallahu alaihi wasallam

No comments: