Tuesday, October 23, 2012

YA MUSTAFA


YA MUSTAFA
                                              -Dagh


Free from sorrow, O Mustafa
To you I plead, O Mustafa

May destiny not trample me,
May I not be disgraced, O chosen one.

May my tongue constantly utter your name,
May my heart remember you always, O chosen one.

May I never abandon the way of virtue,
May It never become one of tyranny and injustice, o chosen one.

May God bestow on me the courage
That I may fulfill His commands, o chosen one.

May I remain, on the Day of Judgment, [nothing but]
A seeker of assistance from your essence, o chosen one.

May a glance of your favor fall on him,
So that Dagh may remain happy, o chosen one




اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّد ِالمُرْسِلِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ   وَسَلِّمْ   عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْمُجَاهِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الشَّاهِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْخَائِفِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الطَّائِعِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ التَّائِبِينََ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَابِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَابِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْحَامِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الصَّالِحِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالرَّاكِعٍينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالسَّاجِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْقَائِمِينَ


No comments: