Friday, December 28, 2012

كيف حالك يا بني



Shah Waliullah's father shah Abdur Rehim affirmed: Once i fell ill and my ailment prolonged.one day i saw shaikh Abdul Aziz in a dream.He told me: The Holy prophet صلى الله عليه وسلّمwould come to console the sick, and probably he would approach from the direction of your bed so that when he come your feet are not extended towards him.Hearing this i felt a little better.I could not talk but i asked my attendants to change the direction my bed, and they obliged.The beauty of the universeصلى الله عليه وسلّم arrived and said:
كيف حالك يا بني 
"How do you do my son?"
This was such a unique experience that i was beside myself with emotions. Then the Holy prophetصلى الله عليه وسلّم took me in his lap and his robe was drenched with my tears. Then gradually my excitement was changed into peace, and i realized that a long time had elapsed since. Then on my express wish he presented me two hair of his beard.I wondered whether those hair would remain with me or not then the Holy Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلّم affirmed that it will certainly remain with me.After this the Holy Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلّمprayed for my health and longevity and I became suddenly healthy.
           In the candle-light I saw that the hair were no longer in my hand. I became very sad but the Holy prophetصلى الله عليه وسلّم appeared again, consoled me and told me that had placed the hair carefully under pillow. As soon as i woke up, i secured these hair from under my pillow.
           After waking up i secured them at a clean  place. My temperature fell immediately and i became extremely week. My attendants thought i was going to die and they started weeping. I could not talk but could only make gestures. Gradually I regained my health.
          Shah Abdur Rahim further affirmed that the two hair remained clasped with each other but became separated and erect when Durood shareef was recited



اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّد ِالمُرْسِلِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ   وَسَلِّمْ   عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْمُجَاهِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الشَّاهِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْخَائِفِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الطَّائِعِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ التَّائِبِينََ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَابِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَابِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْحَامِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الصَّالِحِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالرَّاكِعٍينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالسَّاجِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْقَائِمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْقَاعِدِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمُتَّقِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمُسْتِغْفِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالنَّادِمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالشَّاكِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْحَافِظِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الذَّاكِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْعَاقِِلِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْعَارِفِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْ أَكْرَمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمَنْذِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ المُبَشِّرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الطَّيِّبِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ النَّبِيِّينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَالَمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ النَّبِيِّ الزَكِيِّ النَّقِيِّ


അല്ലാഹുവേ ,ഹബീബായ നബിയെ മുന്‍നിറുത്തി  ചോദിക്കുക്കയാണ്.കുഞ്ഞൂനെ നീ എല്ലായിടത്തും വിജയിപ്പിക്കണേ ..എല്ലാ മുസ്ലിമീങ്ങള്‍ക്കും നീ പൊറുത്തു കൊടുക്കണേ..ആമീന്‍ ബി ഹുര്‍മതി നബിയ്യില്‍ അമീന്‍ സല്ലല്ലാഹു അലൈഹി വസല്ലം 


No comments: