Monday, February 24, 2014

Muhammad karwi Qadiri (rahimahullah) has written in his book Baqiate salihat :
''when I was staying in Madina , I saw Beloved Mustafa sallallahu
Alaihi wasallam in a dream.He lifted me in his lap.My chest was
presses against his chest and my face was parallel to his face and he
commanded me to recite Durood-e-pak abundantly , and gave me happy
news of his approval which is equivalent to that of Allah's Approval
.This moved me to tears and the Beloved Prophet sallallahu alaihi
wasallam was also shedding tears, and when I woke up my eyes were
tearful . I went to the mausoleum of the Holy Prophet sallallahu
alaihi wasallam and from the Inside the Holy Prophet sallallahu
alaihi wasallam showered such praises on me that i cannot narrate to
the general public..When I was returing from the Tomb I offered
salutations and heard its anser from the Beloved Nabi sallallahu
alaihi wasallam with myown ears . And my belief was confirmed that the
Holy Prophet sallallahu Alaihi wasallam is staying alive in his tomb
and returning the compliments of the Muslims..''

source: Aabe kauthar
http://al-adaab.org/islamic_books/sunnah/aabe_kauther_eng.pdf

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْ
أَكْرَمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ
سَيِّدِ الْمَنْذِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا
مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ المُبَشِّرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى
سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الطَّيِّبِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ
عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ النَّبِيِّينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ
وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ
الْعَالَمِينَ.


Allaah..ellaarem santhoshathilaakkane..nte muthoonem enne
piriyippikkalla..ya Allaah..aameen bi hurmathi nabiyyil ameen
sallallahu alaihi wasallam

No comments: