Wednesday, June 11, 2014

In Praise Of Mustafa, Poem By Red Rose Princess


My inability with ma words
Yet, my heart bears the thirst
To be quenched with your Love
And be nourished under your shade
Among all the angels under your gaze
Sinners like me hold no place
But Mercy to the world you are
To You I turn, I bow in shame
No piety has ever touched my soul
No kindness has ever wrapped my heart
Yet with life so obscure
I wish only to be with you, never to part
Only you can understand me
Without you, I could never be
And its You that I need
Ya Rasulallaah, accept me Please.

-
Ma Red Rose princess
In praise of The Best of Creation 


Ya Allaah, nte kuttiye eppozhum kaakkane,avane ennum evideyum onnaamath aaakkane, avanikk kooduthal kooduthal kavithakal ezhuthaan nee baagyam nalkane, avane nee sweekarikkane,sarwa muslimeengalkkum poruth koudakkane, nte muthuu,njan ninne snehikkunnu..
-snehathode ninte braanthan chekkan


. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمُسْتِغْفِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالنَّادِمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالشَّاكِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْحَافِظِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الذَّاكِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْعَاقِِلِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْعَارِفِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِالْ أَكْرَمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْمَنْذِرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ المُبَشِّرِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الطَّيِّبِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ النَّبِيِّينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدِ الْعَالَمِينَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ النَّبِيِّ الزَكِيِّ النَّقِيِّ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ الْقُرَيْشِيِّ الْهَاشِمِيِّ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ عَلَى سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ الْمَدَنِيِّ الْعَرَبِيِّ الْمُكَرَّمِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ.
 

No comments: